Use or maintenance your equipment can be quite easy if you have the right manual. It is better if you have the manual or guide that came with the appliance. But it may happen that it was lost or just does not include some specific information you need. Of course, you can find the necessary manuals on the Internet. Nowadays there are many reliable websites, like our Myfixbase that contain huge collections of free user guides, manuals, etc. But it is important to find really the right guide among this variety. So, we offer you some tips how to do it correctly.
- Firstly, you need to find out the manufacturer and model details for your equipment. They are typically placed on the case. Search for them on the front or on a label at the back. You can also find this information in the manuals that came with the equipment or on the boxes. Note, there are a lot of similar titles such as Case 4422P, Case 4422F, or Case 442 super F, etc. So, read the details correctly. (If you need to find the make and model details for your hardware, you can refer to our article "The common problems of use drivers" paragraph "How to find out the hardware manufacturer and model").
- In order to get exactly what you need, you should use keywords and phrases. Try to narrow your request to save your time. Thus, you will not have to sort out unnecessary information. Note the difference between requests "Service manual" and "Set-up and installation", "Inspection" and "Inspecting bearings", etc.
- Finally, your request on the Internet will be depend on your device manufacturer and model and type of maintenance you are going to do.
- Please, use only official manufacturers websites or reliable archive sources which can guarantee absence of viruses. It is necessary to check the files you have downloaded for viruses with your virus scanner.
- Today there are many websites, like our which offer absolutely free user guides and manuals. So that, it's not worth to pay the extra money for something you can get for free.